Trick pizza fast and easy to make
Trick pizza is as the name suggests a pizza where you cheat with every ingredients possible. It still tastes incredibly good, is super quick to make, and reminiscent of thin-bottomed Italian pizza. It is relatively cheap to make and has low calories. In other words, there are many good reasons to bake a trick pizza for dinner or lunch. Pizza for 1-2 persons.
2 thin bread or large tortillas
2 tablespoon bacon cubes
2 tablespoons corn
3-4 tablespoons tomato sauce (store bought sauce for pizza or pasta)
4-6 cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
4 tablespoon grated cheese
- Start by setting the oven at 225˚C.
- Fry bacon in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
- Put the thin bread or tortillas on a low edges baking tray lined with baking paper.
- First, spread tomato sauce over the thin bread.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices and lay outwards.
- Chop the onion nicely.
- Sprinkle onion, corn and bacon over.
- Grate chees and put it on as a final addition before you add the spices you want. You should use a little salt and pepper, but it’s up to your taste and desire, what other kind of spice you want. My suggestion is dried oregano and fresh parsley.
Trick pizza ready for oven. It will hardly take you more than 10-15 minutes to prepare your pizza.
Baked: 2/3 height in the oven. When you put the pizza in, change to grill element on the oven and increase the temperature to 250 ˚C. Bake for 3-5 minutes until the cheese melts and the edges start to turn brown.
Allergy: Gluten. Lactose free. Made gluten free by buying gluten-free tortillas. High FODMAP. This is due to gluten, onions and corn. To change to low FODMAP: Replace with gluten-free tortillas, spring onion instead of plain onions. You can also replace the corn eg. with finely chopped peppers.