Both avocado and eggs contain an incredible amount of healthy nutrients
Baked avocado with eggs tastes great. In addition, both avocado and eggs contain an incredible amount of healthy nutrients. Here you have a small dish that is quick to make. It has a lovely texture and the crunchy bacon provides a nice contrast. Recipe for 1 person but easy make more serving portions.
1 Avocado (ready-to-eat / ripe)
2 eggs small
2 slices of bacon
A little olive oil
A small salad of optional vegetables.
Directions: Baked avocado
- Divide the avocado into 2 parts, use the knife to remove the stone. It is simple by carefully hack the stone, so that the blade sticks to the stone. Then twist the knife, and take out the stone. Use a teaspoon to remove some of the avocado meat. This allows you enough room for an egg. You must use a small egg. You may want to pour some of the egg white.
- Place half the avocados firmly in an oven proof form. If the avocados get too round at the bottom, you can use a knife to cut it a bit flat. Then they will stand steady.
- Pour an egg in each of the avocados. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Put the avocado in the oven.
- Then cut the bacon into small pieces and fry it in a frying pan until crispy. Set aside.
- Make a small salt of vegetables of your liking.
- When the avocado is done baking, sprinkle with some chives, olive oil and the bacon.
Bake: 12-15 minutes at 220 ° C in the middle of the oven until the egg white has set, but the yolk is still runny.
Baked avocado served: Immediately with a small salad
Allergy: Gluten- and lactose-free. High FOODMAP
If you want to read more about the origin and nutrients of the avocado: Acocado